• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calendar draft

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Man.. its really slim pickins'... :(

EDIT: You know you got it bad when you are seeing John Buchanan and Steve Davis among the options.. :laugh:

Add Mike Selvey and Scyld Berry.. Sounds like the worst writers are born in April..

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dilip Vengsarkar for round 3 & Sir Garfield Sobers born in July to kick off round 4 - Damn strong month

-
-
-
Dilip Vengsarkar
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Sir Garfield Sobers
-
-
-
-
Colin Croft

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. the first player I look on a sort of a hunch and turns out he is born July 3 :)

Sir Richard Hadlee.. :D Juz love it when these hunches pay off rightaway.. Probably I am missing someone better but with Marshall gone, I think I got the next best bowler and his batting is just a bonus.

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, July's loaded with quality players. Most likely I'll probably get a better player than any of the past 3 that I took.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Team so far...

4. Greg Chappell[C]
6. Alan Knott [WK]
7. Shakib Al Hasan