• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Flem274*

123/5
Pah, learn to take the good with the bad Flem. I bet you weren't complaining when Tom was belting Mitchell Johnson through the covers.
SMH. As any erudite cricket fan can tell you, those runs were scored against weak attacks past their peaks and recovering from injury on flat tracks, so Martin's runs do not count.

I hope you've gained a greater understanding of the game now.

:ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
SMH. As any erudite cricket fan can tell you, those runs were scored against weak attacks past their peaks and recovering from injury on flat tracks, so Martin's runs do not count.

I hope you've gained a greater understanding of the game now.

:ph34r:
What's the point of banning him if people are going to do this?
Might as well ban you as well.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't even think Fleming got one.
I think he did, actually. Seem to remember England giving him one at Napier, taking their caps off and shaking his hand, etc. Memory may be playing tricks on me there, though.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Really pleased this test series is on Fox here, live too, not just crappy highlights at 3am.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Seems to be implied from what Martin was saying yesterday that Bennett will be in the side for the first test, which is very harsh on Arnel imo.

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
But that didn't quite happen last time around did it? We had to bat out of our skins to save that test. Also knocking off runs is one thing. Getting into a winning position is another. Sehwag aside, I'm not sure how fast our battling line up would score when staring at about 500 runs. For me a 1-0 is nothing. It will only confirm the fact that we have a ****ty bowling attack. I want at least a 2-0 in this series. Also with Sehwag he is as likely to smash a 150+ as he is to get out for 20 odd with his approach ( doesn't matter if the pitch is flat or not) so while he is capable of matching others (or outdoing them) I wouldn't depend on him.

Correction We have a damn good bowling line-up who do the job on batting friendly F-1 tracks

Last edited: