• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would be your number 3 in your test team?

Matt79

Global Moderator
Poontang. Only attacking option among the three and he was better at his peak anyway even if we don't take that aggressive factor into discussion.
Not getting old at all, that.

Ponting pretty easily by the criteria given, which are quite different from 'as an overall cricketer' or what have you.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Not getting old at all, that.

Ponting pretty easily by the criteria given, which are quite different from 'as an overall cricketer' or what have you.
Who gives a **** if it is getting old? Love that nickname personally.:p

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Ricky Ricardo
From the end of '01 till Ashes 06'07 the Punter was ave 65-70 if not more.
Remember the innings of intent,Brisbane '06?

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Chimpy, pretty easily.

I like an attacking no 3. And although the others are mighty fine players, at his peak Poontang was better than them, and probably the best batsman I've seen.

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
Given that Kallis has spent the majority of his career at 4 not 3. I would pick Ponting. Easily a better player than Dravid, even when both were at their peaks.