• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3 Spin All-Rounders for ODI

3 Spin All-Rounders in ODI's

• Total voters

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Miagra, it's inappropriate to single out an entire ethnic group like that. This is a warning. I've deleted the post.
What is inappropriate is what they were doing. And my post was aimed towards pro-LTTE fraction and their sympathizers. I have no regrets letting them know how I think of them. And you are warning me for criticising the helpers of most ruthless terrorists of all time.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
What is inappropriate is what they were doing. Haven't seen you doing the same thing during Mumbai attacks 2008 with what Indian posters were expressing.

And my post was aimed towards pro-LTTE fraction and their sympathizers. I have no regrets letting them know how I think of them. And you are warning me for criticising the helpers of most ruthless terrorists of all time.
Um no. Your post was aimed at the Tamil spectators at the ground, involved in the incident in question. Don't try and weasel out.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Um no. Your post was aimed at the Tamil spectators at the ground, involved in the incident in question. Don't try and weasel out.
And the ones who allegedly telling that Jayasuriya gave the middle finger to them. And post specifically said people who lied to get refugee Visas and who are promoting anti-SL activity. Seems like you deliberately missed that too. Here's the photo that allegedly Jaya was giving middle finger, and decide for your self.

Source

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
And the ones who allegedly telling that Jayasuriya gave the middle finger to them. And post specifically said people who lied to get refugee Visas and who are promoting anti-SL activity. Seems like you deliberately missed that too. Here's the photo that allegedly Jaya was giving middle finger, and decide for your self.

Source
So what you're saying is that the Tamils in the stadium lied to get refugee visas and were promoting anti-SL activity to the extent of backing the LTTE? You know that for a fact and weren't just generalising ?

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
So what you're saying is that the Tamils in the stadium lied to get refugee visas and were promoting anti-SL activity to the extent of backing the LTTE? You know that for a fact and weren't just generalising ?
Now what is your stance on the middle finger story?
why don't you visit the link that i've given and educate yourself regarding the incidents centred round that match? And you are generalising it your self. I've clearly said whom deserved the middle finger if Jaya showed it. It was SL Tamils, who've left the country, lied to about their refugee status, pro-LTTE and campaigning against SL. Don't try to put word in to my mouth in order to prove your point.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
why don't you visit the link that i've given and educate yourself regarding the incidents centred round that match? And you are generalising it your self. I've clearly said whom deserved the middle finger if Jaya showed it. It was SL Tamils, who've left the country, lied to about their refugee status, pro-LTTE and campaigning against SL. Don't try to put word in to my mouth in order to prove your point.
I don't care about the middle finger. I didn't care when UV did it, and I don't care if Jayasuriya did it.

I don't need to put words in your mouth when you've said them yourself. The poster claimed that Jayasuriya misbehaved with the Tamils at the ground. You claimed that they deserved it. You employed your crass generalisation to suggest that those particular Tamils deserved it. You suggested that those Tamils at the ground were anti Lankan visa snatching, LTTE supporting refugees, and thus deserving of that treatment. Now, back up those claims, you weasel.

Last edited:

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't need to put words in your mouth when you've said them yourself. The poster claimed that Jayasuriya misbehaved with the Tamils at the ground.
Which was false even according footage by anti-SL news agencies.

You claimed that they deserved it.
Yes, the pro-LTTE fellows, who have blown the story up deserved it. I still keep my word about it.

You employed your crass generalisation to suggest that those particular Tamils deserved it.
You just wanted to it to be interpreted like that. Or it may be my deficiency in English. After explaining my stance should not be even a problem. The pro-LTTE guys who were demonstrating in and outside of the ground deserves it. I am not going to change a bit from that stance.

You suggested that those Tamils at the ground were anti Lankan visa snatching refugees. Now, back up those claims, you weasel.
Where did I claim so? Come out of your hallucinations. And if you used the weasel by keeping a carnivorus mammal in your mind, that shows how low you are.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
No comment. Prove what you said is true or gagf.
Only I should prove that the Jayasuriya did not show the middle finger? How about asking the person who said he did s to prove as well? The picture says thousand words. Have your own opinions on it. I have explained what I meant, even after that if you want to have a go at me that is your own problem.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Only I should prove that the Jayasuriya did not show the middle finger? How about asking the person who said he did s to prove as well? The picture says thousand words. Have your own opinions on it. I have explained what I meant, even after that if you want to have a go at me that is your own problem.
Thats one frame with his hand in motion. Give me a video of the incident.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Which was false even according footage by anti-SL news agencies.

Yes, the pro-LTTE fellows, who have blown the story up deserved it. I still keep my word about it.

You just wanted to it to be interpreted like that. Or it may be my deficiency in English. After explaining my stance should not be even a problem. The pro-LTTE guys who were demonstrating in and outside of the ground deserves it. I am not going to change a bit from that stance.

Where did I claim so? Come out of your hallucinations. And if you used the weasel by keeping a carnivorus mammal in your mind, that shows how low you are.
Listen chump, either show that the Tamils at the ground were what you claimed they were, or show some dignity and shut your trap. Enough with the juvenile side stepping. 8-)

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats one frame with his hand in motion. Give me a video of the incident.
Isn't it's odd that the pro-LTTE media did not select the best frame for their purpose?

There's no point in dragging this. If my post DID mean something else than what I've explained, I am sorry for that. But I am always be my stance according to my explanation.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Isn't it's odd that the pro-LTTE media did not select the best frame for their purpose?

There's no point in dragging this. If my post DID mean something else than what I've explained, I am sorry for that. But I am always be my stance according to my explanation.
So no proof in other words? Thank you, now stfu.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
So no proof in other words? Thank you, now stfu.
Why should I? You cannot ask proof to say it really happened. Unless you coudn't assess both sides you'd better do according to your vebal splendor.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apologies if I'm posting some irrelevant crap, but doesn't the burden of proof always lie with the one who claimed something happened? Asking someone to prove that something did not happen is a logical fallacy...

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
Not an easy one. All 3 can be so destructive with the bat. Gayle is the best batsman of the three and I would say Afridi is the best bowler, however all in all I feel Jaya brought the best allround game to the field. I have never rated Gayle very highly with the ball and honestly have never really viewed him as much better than a regular part-timer. With Afridi, he was too inconsistent with the bat.

akilana

International 12th Man
How sure are you that they were lying? I've volunteered in senior homes and I've met so many Tamil people there. I've heard lots of stories from them about how the government treated them and about so many of the riots, especially the 1983 riot. I'm more inclined to believe them than you. I've seen hundreds of thousands of Tamil people gather together to protest the killings of innocent Tamils in SL.

Anyone can support any team and the most of the Tamils I've met relate themselves more to South Indian culture and people than Sri Lanka and they do support India. If they supported Pakistan in that particular match, it's their right to do so.

I wasn't surprised when I heard about how Jayasurya behaved in Singapore. I saw him giving the middle finger and I was just a couple of meters away from the Tamils.

Now you can live in denial and it doesn't matter to me and what I think of Jayasurya doesn't change. He's a ****

Last edited: