• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Athlai

Not Terrible
N Broom must be close to getting dropped from this Otago side. D Broom and Wells should get in ahead of him. Just can't buy a run.

Mike5181

International Captain
RN ten Doeschate was a steal for the wizards i think. Sherlock bowled well early on against Redmond and McCullum.

Butler is pretty KING with his hits in this innings.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What happened?
Free hit, Butler took a massive swing, nicked it to the keeper, let out a huge "FUUUU" and then somehow managed to knock the bails off with the follow-through of his swing.

**** I wish they'd stop playing that auto-tuned brainless bull**** in the innings break.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Chaos! :laugh:

Love that Bet365 is covering these games. They have no clue how to set their odds.
That penultimate delivery actually got me thinking, that if Butler had hit his wicket and hit the ball for runs, would the runs count? The reason I ask is that he can't be out, but can still score runs if he offers a catch to the outfield, so if the same logic applied to hit wicket, the runs would still count but it would make it harder for the fielding side to affect a run out at the batsman's end.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Free hit, Butler took a massive swing, nicked it to the keeper, let out a huge "FUUUU" and then somehow managed to knock the bails off with the follow-through of his swing.

**** I wish they'd stop playing that auto-tuned brainless bull**** in the innings break.
Amen.

So, terrible it's like "hey, what do young kids like?" *looks at music scene* "auto tune! that will make us 'hip', and make more kids watch"

ugh, insulting

Athlai

Not Terrible
Very pleased about that - more than half my side is represented by Otago and Canterbury players so this is a match I needed to bank big points in.
4 players averaging over 10 per match for you now; Nicol, Blackwell, RTD, Butler.

The other blokes averaging 10+ are:

Geg: Hodge, Scott
Me: Wright, Woodcock, Aldridge
Phlegm: Redmond, Yardy, Mason, Milne
Hurricane: A Adams, Arnel
Chewie: Noema, de Grandhomme