• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah I'd much rather see Hay or de Terte playing, especially given he's not opening. Is Hay still even playing club cricket in the district?
Hay has gone off the map tbh. You'd have to ask someone who follows his home district what's what. I'll keep an eye on the Hawke Cup to see if he pops up.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointed there's no Milne in there, given the start he had last season and the pace he showed in the CL.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Kinda stoked personally solely to rub it in Phlegm's face. The entire Wellington pace attack being injured does damper my gloating though.

farida_jalal

Cricket Spectator
Pakistan vs South Africa 4th ODI Live Streaming, Live Online Score And Highlights 5th

Pakistan vs South Africa 2010 4th ODI live action start at 15:00 local time (11:00 GMT). 4th ODI South Africa vs Pakistan 2010 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Tuesday, 2nd November 2010.

Live streaming Pakistan vs South Africa 2010 4th ODI Video live action. PAK vs SA 2010 4th ODI cricket match of live streaming and live score updates we provide you free on pc. Watch online live video streaming of Pakistan vs South Africa 2010 4th ODI cricket match.

Source: Pakistan vs South Africa 4th ODI Live Streaming, Live Online Score And Highlights 5th November 2010

Howsie

International Captain
Northerns team for the first two rounds

James Marshall (Capt) Northland
Graeme Aldridge Bay of Plenty
Jono Boult Bay of Plenty
Trent Boult Bay of Plenty
Anton Devcich Hamilton
Daniel Flynn Bay of Plenty
Owen Ivins Hamilton
Michael Parlane Northland
Bradley Scott Waikato Valley
Scott Styris Waikato Valley
Brad Wilson Northland
Joseph Yovich Northland

Both McGlashan and Verma were unavailable for selection

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wahey! Plunket shield starts today! Forget the agony of New Zealand once again blowing a golden opportunity to end their 8 year winless streak away from home, and bask in the glorious future of the sport!

Or something.

Flem274*

123/5
NZC website scorecard has listed a complete wtf of a middle order. I hope the batting order is wrong tbh and it should be. Sinclair and van Wyk are well down the order.

Lamb is having a dire start with the ball.

Central Districts

Ingram 9* (15)
How 3* (14)
Patton
Weston
Worker
Bracewell
Wheeler
Mason
Sinclair
van Wyk
McClenaghan

Wellington (probable order. It just has the team listed)

Brodie
Bell
Merchant
Parlane
Elliott
Rhodes
Woodcock
Austin-Smellie
Friday
Lamb
Edwards

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Injury continues to plague Corey Anderson | Stuff.co.nz

Just found this for the first time. :(

Fortunately none of the injuries sound career threatening, but it'll be severely slowing his progress as a cricketer, during a crucial period of any players development. If he'd been injury free the last couple of seasons he probably would've been selected for New Zealand this season.

First wicket for Edwards. To bad it's How, I would really like to see him go on and push for a place in the test side again.

Last edited: