• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will score the next triple

aussie tragic

International Captain
Interesting to see how many of them belonged to the top 3.
19 of the 23 were from the top 3....

# 1 - 6
# 2 - 7
# 3 - 6
# 4 - 3
# 5 - 1

Bradman is the only one to score a triple outside the top 4

Edit: The close calls also follow suit

# 2 Sehwag's 293
# 3 Bradman's 299*, Richards 291, Sarwan 291
# 4 Crowe's 299

Last edited:

aussie tragic

International Captain
It would be awesome for Kallis to score a triple and not have a double.
would join Cowper (307 with next best 165) and Sandham (325, next is 152)...hope for Clarke yet since he has a HS of 168 and has now moved up to # 4 :)

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I have a feeling Tendulkar will end his career without a triple century and in 20 years time..kids will debate on Cricket Web
Sehwag > Sachin
Sehwag has 5 triple centuries
Sachin has none

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
No mention of Sanga....watched his latest knock...looked brilliant....he could be the next one...very much possible in the on going series...

Spark

Global Moderator
Smith a definite possibility, he has the ability to enter this "state" where he just scores and really does not look remotely close to getting out at all.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I think either Tendulkar or Kallis will finish their careers with a triple. They are batting superbly off late.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think either Tendulkar or Kallis will finish their careers with a triple. They are batting superbly off late.
Haha it'd be hilarious if Kallis scored a triple in his last Test after going an entire career beforehand averaging 50+ but never hitting a double.

cric

Cricket Spectator
I was a little but surprised to see only one Aussie there and that being against Zimbabwe doesn’t really count IMO. But I’d guess Australians only play to win, and if a batsman was in a situation to make a triple hundred, the team would be the top priority hence they would declare. That’s what I make of it? Not sure tho, I found it kinda’ weird.

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
Well to me it's between Jayawardene and Sehwag, with Sehwag being a bigger favourite,

love to see Jayawardene get it though...