• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Stapel

International Regular
The 8th and 9th wicket partnership are the highest in the innings (38 & 37*). I guess that mean that, with proper test batting, 200 should be an easy target.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The 8th and 9th wicket partnership are the highest in the innings (38 & 37*). I guess that mean that, with proper test batting, 200 should be an easy target.
Mendis started looking real good for a period in the first innings though; he could do anything on this.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Well I don't believe in jinxes like you just like I don't believe in horoscopes but **** this is aghhh.

R_D

International Debutant
Going to be tough to win from here....ah the same old story... can't get the tailenders out.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This is West Indies 1997 all over again. Last wicket got partnership of 40. We needed 120 to win in 4th inning. We were all out for 80.

Dissector

International Debutant
India really losing the plot here. Why were the spinners kept on from both ends for so long? They should have brought Ishant in ages ago. It's going to require a good batting effort to win this one.

Lostman

State Captain
Good to see Mendis has spent sometime improving his batting.
He was at McGrath level when he first started.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
This is where Kumble was crucial.

He used to do well against the tail by Indian Standards.
Though i am sick of tail enders sticking up in almost every innings against India.