• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Invoked Article 19 of the CW Rome Statute: Being a trolling douchebag is a bannable offence.

simmy

International Regular
I rarely follow test matches from the subcontinent that England arent involved in.

And... after these couple of days of this test, can you really blame me?

Who exactly is enjoying this? Is this really entertainment?

Sri Lanka Cricket and Colombo should be fined heavily for producing such a flat, bore of a wicket.

Test cricket will naturally struggle if even a die hard test fan like myself is bored senseless with these mundane matches.

Such a shame.

Kensashi

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I rarely follow test matches from the subcontinent that England arent involved in.

Sri Lanka Cricket and Colombo should be fined heavily for producing such a flat, bore of a wicket.

Test cricket will naturally struggle if even a die hard test fan like myself is bored senseless with these mundane matches.

Such a shame.
True, I never bother to watch tests played at the SSC. Was the same in Galle but after the Tsunami the pitch has been much more favourable to bowlers. Hopefully the P.Sara Oval stays true to its reputation for the next match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Yes, I can blame you. First test was over in less than 4 days (when you take into account one day was washed out).

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow...just wow..How did Indian bowling become so dreadful??

I can understand that this is a flat pitch
I can understand Sri Lankan batsmen perform well at home
I can understand that Zaheer and Sreesanth are injured...

But 640/4?? Thats just terrible bowling..
640 all out or 640/8 or 9 and those reasons I listed above could have been used as excuses.
But 640/4 is just beyond terrible..no matter how flat the pitch is...I am confident that even Bangladesh with Shakib firing would have managed to grab a few more wickets..

Sehwag the key (amazing how I keep saying that each time India play a test match these days and people question his match winning ability)

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
You're right that I did argue that imo they weren't the best side - which I suppose is effectively a round-about-way of saying I didn't think they deserved it - but in elaborating on that I also suggested they wouldn't remain at the top for long with their bowling attack, & got criticized for that too, certainly ain't making that up. But well done for bashfully jumping in and commenting about the far less specific point I'd made to somehow undermine what I just said.
But they aren't the best side. South Africa, England, and Sri Lanka are clearly better, as they will over-take them within the next year.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year

Such a shame.
Never cared to see the Galle match eh?

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer

Such a shame.
I'm enjoying it, but that's because us here in the States are STARVED DRY for cricket, especially test cricket.