• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pitches

Craig

World Traveller
Is it me or have I found the pitches in the latest round of County matches to be very flat or there is some poor bowlers or a combinmation of both. Check the scorecards if you dont believe me. I mean Lancashire scoring over 700 and Middlesex replying with over 500 there must be something wrong.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Its a pity that our worse tracks (Derby aside) are reserved for test matches!

Its been really dry, most of the decent bowlers are away with England or injured, and we have loads of Aussies/Europeans who could smack runs with their eyes closed but dont play international cricket..