• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ajit on a mission impossible

masterblaster

International Captain
Oh the 'terrace element' is back!!

How are you warrior?!

As Vice-President of the Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society, lets hope he gets a few games against New Zealand, and backs up what he has said in the interview.

Andre

International Regular
Some good old AA bashing! LOL! :D

Just for the record, it's best we post links to the news.

Go AA!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No bashing from you any more Andre now that you've told me you've joined the AAAS!

But AA as an all-rounder, has he been on the waccy baccy?

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
Jacques Rudolph said:
I have the utmost faith in his talents...
damjn shame that i dont, i mean hes a decent fast-med but too expensive , he s too inconsistent with the bat but has some talent.

maybe has the potential to be a okkishgoodish allrounder but nothing much more than that unless he smacks a few centuries picksups a load of wicke5s

Andre

International Regular
It's fair to say that he has the potential to be a talented all-rounder - he just needs some more consistency with the bat.

At the moment, he's an English all-rounder - lacking with both bat and ball :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Andre said:
At the moment, he's an English all-rounder - lacking with both bat and ball :D
Flintoff is finally performing with both though Andre, or were you talking about Rikki?

Andre

International Regular
Craig said:
Why do you support Khaled Muhmud Andre?
He tried hard. I admire that, even thouhg he isn't very talented.

LOL - Thoght the all-rounder comment might stir you Marc ;)