I AM INVINCIBLE!
I AM INVINCIBLE!
Rest In Peace Craigos
I have be told not to insult anyone anymore. Lets see what the moderators will do about you breaking forum rules.
But either way since you think i'm such an idiot when it comes to my views on cricket. Let me give you my usual cricket quizz. If you can't answer this 10 questions accurately, then you won't have any credibily left to question anything i ever say again:
1. Who is credited with inventing the googly?
2. This West Indian fast-bowler cut short the career of a batsman by hitting him the skull in a test match in the 60s. Who was the bowler & the batsman in this incident?
3. He was a Yorkshire & ENG cricketer & captain (who played for ENG in early 20th century), soldier, Politian. Who was he?
4. This 19th century Australian bowler once bowled a delivery that left a dent in the batsman's back. Who was he?.
5. Who took ENGs first post-war hattrick?
6. In one freak occrance in test history. This bowler finished with figures of 32-27-5-0 and bowling a record 21 consecutive maiden overs in this spell. Who was he?.
7. He is credited as being New Zealand's premier spin bowler in their immediate post war years. Who was he?.
8. This classy Pakistan opener. Retired from cricket to pursue a career in acting who was he?
9. He was the first spinner to get Tendulkar out stumped in a test match. Who was he?
10. He was first debutant in test history to be out out first ball of a test. Who was he?
30 minutes to answer & you need to get more than 5 correct....
Last edited by aussie; 07-02-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."
Ah, but does McGrath know about Schofield Law?
Haha ah yes this is why i love the CW moderators, the double standard is beautfiul.
Pigeon or not much cricketers come across to be as the historian types. When exactly in their hectic careers would they sit down & read loads of books & turk cricinfo stats etc??.
They just have better knowledge of actual game circumstances than any arm-chair experts or historian. Given that they played it in match situations.
I believe i know more than just a few stats. By my intention of that quizz was to put sweet Ginger on the spot for reasons i stated above - rather than me trying profess myself as any "god of cricketenig knowledge. Dont twist this..
Because having two different standards for two completely different situations is a double standard. More education for you.
PS, quoting this for posterity:
No sir. If a poster can call my views on cricket idiotic, i defiantely have the right to put him on the spot by giving him a quizz. If he can't answer question from this "idiot" correctly, that would be embarassing
reasoning on all cricket matters from now on.
I've linked you as well to help with your comprehension. But I was never a believer that learning was ever fun though.
But i do wonder though, how much longer are you going to keep following me around in every ****ing thread repeating my position on that Schofield sir???. WTF is wrong with you, let is die FFS. You dont see me running behind Richard like some girl, reminding him about his FCA & theory on Matt Hayden which i disagree with. My opinion on it will not change, so back up..
Last edited by aussie; 07-02-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Haha Aussie, the thing is no one is having a go at you for your facts/knowledge of an actual event where their is clearly an answer, it's just your perception and your opinion that people call you up on.
Now to the hawkeye, and it's an awesome add-on to the website. I really think we'll be able to give better opinions in the official threads.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)