• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft Version 2.0

Shri

Mr. Glass
1. Matthew Hayden
5. Shiv Chaderpaul
6. Tony Greig
7. MS Dhoni
9. Fanie de Villiers
10. Waqar Younis

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
C.Gayle
S.Jayasuriya
V.Hazare
V.Merchant
G.Dowling
-
-
-
D.Patel
-
-

Fair to say my bowling line up's a bit on the weaker side!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. Andrew Strauss
2. Qasim Umar :dry:
5. Mushtaq Mohammad
6. Andrew Symonds
9. Dennis Lillee
10. Stuart Clark

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Round 7
Excluding the decade 2000 to 2009, select a cricketer who's Test career lasted just the one decade. Decades are considered 1920-1929 for example.
Does it have to span the entire decade? Or could it be 1922-1927 for example?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does it have to span the entire decade? Or could it be 1922-1927 for example?
Nah not the whole decade, your example is all good.

It's getting tough to find questions now really as there are so many players already chosen or banned!

bryce

International Regular

It's getting tough to find questions now really as there are so many players already chosen or banned!
Hey m8 some1 must have hacked into my computer and changed my 6b pick no way i would ever go for De Villiers over him!

jks :(

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey m8 some1 must have hacked into my computer and changed my 6b pick no way i would ever go for De Villiers over him!
sheeps email from bryce said:
hey could i please change 6b from Tendulkar to A.B De Villiers? Thanks
Unlucky mate, I would have figured SRT would have been chosen too.

kof98

U19 12th Man
1 Michael Slater
2 Herchelle Gibbs
3 Ijaz Ahmed
4 Jacques Kallis
8 Andy Caddick
9 Craig Matthews

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

What about players who never played a single Test? Are they eligible?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What about players who never played a single Test? Are they eligible?
Lol mate the question is: Excluding the decade 2000 to 2009, select a cricketer who's Test career lasted just the one decade.

So i don't think you'll be able to select someone like Corey Richards for instance if you were playing. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lol mate the question is: Excluding the decade 2000 to 2009, select a cricketer who's Test career lasted just the one decade.

So i don't think you'll be able to select someone like Corey Richards for instance if you were playing. :p
That's not very awesome.

"Select a cricketer who never played a Test" should be the next question IMO. :p

Matt79

Global Moderator
Team so far:
---
---
Dexter
Chappell, G.
---
Bopara
---
Gregory, J
---