• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW50 - No.8

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I went on about it in a particular thread which wasn't the right thread to go on about it. So I apologised.

That doesn't mean I won't point out I thought the system, while near perfect, was a bit flawed.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The best part is that posters will be so shocked about the first post that they won't look at the rest of the thread, they'll post out of anger straight away!
:laugh: There was a split second where I contemplated replying before getting suspicious. So relieved that I had the sense to take a double check.

Haha, great thread.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I went on about it in a particular thread which wasn't the right thread to go on about it. So I apologised.

That doesn't mean I won't point out I thought the system, while near perfect, was a bit flawed.
As I said at the time,. you never had any problem with the system until a player you didn't want in the top 50 showed up there.

And if you'd voted, things might have been weighted differently. You had the power to influence this but chose not to, and now have sat there bitching about it. It's beyond dire.

That's me done on this issue, thanks

gwo

U19 Debutant
A thread that "tricks" the forum is funny how?

Explain to me that and I'd admit I'm dragging down the forums average IQ

Shri

Mr. Glass
A thread that "tricks" the forum is funny how?

Explain to me that and I'd admit I'm dragging down the forums average IQ
You have done your part to fill the funniness meter in the thread. Thank you.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
As I said at the time,. you never had any problem with the system until a player you didn't want in the top 50 showed up there.

And if you'd voted, things might have been weighted differently. You had the power to influence this but chose not to, and now have sat there bitching about it. It's beyond dire.

I didn't realise I had a problem with the system till a player voted in like Jardine and Flintoff. I don't have a problem with them voted in, just in the manner in which 2-3 people, even 1 person can influence the top 50. Some people agreed with me but as

a) The list had already been published
b) It wouldn't make a difference in the higher ranked players as they would come from more people voting mostly,

it was hardly an issue.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
gwo, consider this a warning, there's absolutely no need to use that sort of language or that level of abuse. I've deleted the posts related to it and will delete any more along the same lines.

And Pratters/GIMH, please either end it or take it somewhere else.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
gwo, there's absolutely no need to use that sort of language or that level of abuse. I've deleted the posts related to it and will delete any more along the same lines.

And Pratters/GIMH, please either end it or take it somewhere else.

:p

:ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I wanna know who The_Sean is. Latest odds:

NZTailender - 3/1
pasag - 5/1
sledger - 8/1
Precambrian - 100/1