• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Team for Trent Bridge?

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
you know...

im part english/indian so i have mixed loyalties but however i find the average english fan whether it be for football or cricket, they are very 'passionate' so passionate infact theybelieve they are the best or should be. So now can you understand chris.hinton's predicament

I dont find it out of the ordinary because whenevr i talk to mates aabout cricket they have the nerve to say stupid things i.e. anderson is the best bowler
flintoff is the best allrounder

god knows theyre both decent at the very least but not definetly not the best

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I am loath to criticise Hussain after all he's done to revive England's Cricket over recent times, but I feel that to I have to use the opening lyrics from a song that perhaps sums up his time at the helm of the National side - "And now, the end is near".

Well, I must hold my hands up and admit to being wrong here! :lol: :lol: :lol: