• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Durham v Somerset

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Be fair - it was a 3 day defeat.

And to get 56 from 1-4 (second worst start in FC history I believe) and 8-6 was an achievment!

Anna

International Vice-Captain
When I saw the score at 1-4, I was rendered utterly speechless for a very long time. I mean, they have the talent there, they just dont use it! And they dont want to win it enough either.

Grrrrrrrrrr.........I am going to restrain myself from slipping into an anti-Somerset, anti-Anderson rant cos I could go on for ages!! :!( :!( :!(