• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

biased indian

International Coach
Is anyone listening to the radio commentary in India? It's become increasingly error-prone, with names pronounced wrongly, wrong statistics given, and one commentator even called Angelo Matthews, guess what, Ajantha Mendis!
is it available online ??

Shri

Mr. Glass
Sehwag has been having a back problem from the early stage of his innings as well. Just running 1s and hitting boundaries now.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the reason why I will never remove Virender Sehwag from the position of a test opener and he will be have a guaranted place in my Current World XI team. Its just the way he scores his runs...its not the fact that he scores a double, its not the fact that he gives his team a good start, most openers have done so from time to time, its just the way he scores his runs and decimates the best of bowlers in the process, it completely demoralises and breaks the spirit of the opposition within a matter of 1 hour.

biased indian

International Coach
what any one may say for me he is the second best opener to have played for India his record speaks for himself ...its not his fault that we have batsmen friendly pitches and avg bowlers currently

if you enjoy cricket you will enjoy his batting unless you are the one running up to bowl to him

Shri

Mr. Glass
If he bats till the end of the day and gets a lot of strike, he will finish the day on 270 odd.