• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in West Indies

Aritro

International Regular
:laugh:

Sorry mate, didn't realise you were after speeds.

As the other bloke said, Roach was bowling high 80s to 90s during the tests.

Didn't catch Pascal speeds though. The West Indian coverage really doesn't seem to show them that often.

elcid

Cricket Spectator
pascal's speeds were in the low 80's (from those that i had seen) even though his action would suggest them to be much faster.

elcid

Cricket Spectator
kieran powell should have been given a chance in this match in place of dale richards...i'm guessing his time will come...eventually

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's a CW joke, one of the members.

You know it occurs to me that Shakib who is quite likely to become Bangladesh's leading wicket taker in all forms of the game by the end of his career may also be close to being the leading run scorer. Could end up with a total domination of the Bangladeshi records.

Tamim is only 20 though so is probably favorite to take out the top run scorers.

Pigeon

Banned
It's a CW joke, one of the members.

You know it occurs to me that Shakib who is quite likely to become Bangladesh's leading wicket taker in all forms of the game by the end of his career may also be close to being the leading run scorer. Could end up with a total domination of the Bangladeshi records.

Tamim is only 20 though so is probably favorite to take out the top run scorers.
Finally a World class player emerges from Bangladesh. And I think it was worth the long wait. And to believe he's just 22. I really wish he is not made to work like a beast of burden and sapped out before his time.

And yeah, can't wait for this year's IPL auction. If Mortaza can attract bids of 600k, then Shakib can surely look forward to in excess of 800k easily. And I quite believe it is worth it. It was disgraceful and stunning evidence of the ignorance of the IPL owners, when he was not even considered for bidding last time.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Reckon he still won't go for much, when bowlers like Vettori barely get a run in the IPL due to decent Indian spinning counterparts.

One of the most amazing things I've heard about Shakib is that he barely ever practices his bowling, just goes out there in the match and does it.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Dowlin smashing it everywhere here, maybe he'll be one of the few positives out of this mess for the Windies?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
This is really good batting but the Bangla spinners have lost the plot. They are all bowling flat darts.