• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I hate Sreesanth

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, I've always been a fan of Sree's bowling (or potential anyway). I don't think he'll ever cool down completely, but if someone were able to pull his head in (I wish he played for Bangalore or Chennai, with captains (well Kumble when KP is away) who would try to control them.

Smith

Banned
Sreesanth has always bowled well against hayden be it world T20,Odi series in australia or india,Sree is coming back after a year ,he will get better as he bowls more.
In what? Sledging or bowling? Unfortunately the quality of both have gone downhill since he debuted.