• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Trivia

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Most number of pads on a leg: 18 (he got out when he fell on to his stumps)

Most balls sent down in one delivery: 13

Most famous batsman called Don Bradman: Don Bradman later known as "Sir Don Bradman"

Most short-sighted firstclass scorer: Had the home team 567 dec. / 234 761

THESE ARE ALL TRUE!

Rebecca

School Boy/Girl Captain
Can anyone help me with this question please?

I was born in one country, but I played test cricket for .................. and for ....................

I was not born in either of these countries but I played test cricket for both. Who am I?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Can anyone help me with this question please?

I was born in one country, but I played test cricket for .................. and for ....................

I was not born in either of these countries but I played test cricket for both. Who am I?
Most likely John Traicos

Rebecca

School Boy/Girl Captain
When is the last time England's top four batsmen all averaged over 50? (Who were they?)

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry, in the test side, all playing at the same time.
What Goughy means is, did they average 50 over their entire careers, or just at the time when they played together?

I'm thinking of England v Australia 1930:

1. Hobbs
2. Sutcliffe
3. Hammond
4. Duleepsinji
5. Leyland (averaged over 50 at the time, but ended his career with a lower average)

Rebecca

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm still thinking - I can't think of any time since then when the top 4 averaged over 50.

Care to give us a clue?
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know the answer myself!!!
If I find a different answer, I'll let you know.

Thank you.

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
Which player batted behind the stumps in domestic Twenty20 free hit off Shoaib Akthar

Can Anyone help me ????

martin88

Banned
What Goughy means is, did they average 50 over their entire careers, or just at the time when they played together?

I'm thinking of England v Australia 1930:

1. Hobbs
2. Sutcliffe
3. Hammond
4. Duleepsinji
5. Leyland (averaged over 50 at the time, but ended his career with a lower average)
Awesome. All the 5 batsmen had averages above 50 during the 3rd Test at Leeds of the 1930 Ashes

Cricinfo - Career Averages - 3rd Test: England v Australia at Leeds, Jul 11-15, 1930