• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Jerome Taylor

thierry henry

International Coach
tbh did that without even seeing the photo as a continuation of my assertion that JT and FF are dead-ringers, but the fact his face is obscured makes it completely irrelevant *sigh*

Athlai

Not Terrible

"They say that the last thing you see is a picture you take with you to the afterlife. He was a brave man, and I'm sure this is how he would have liked to go. Playing the game he loved.

R.I.P

Ian Bell
1982-2009"

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

"They say that the last thing you see is a picture you take with you to the afterlife. He was a brave man, and I'm sure this is how he would have liked to go. Playing the game he loved.

R.I.P

Ian Bell
1982-2009"
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

cpr

International Coach
Well yeah, if there was ever a farce that tops Englands batting attempt, then thats it...