• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
"Now boys today we are going to give Duminy catching practice as we couldn't be bothered hardening up and batting carefully for a day". Grinds my gears.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Manthorp was saying on radio that he fields there permanently for Titans or whoever he plays for.

Shocked me.
Manthrop knows the score and that is probably the case but that is due to the Titans have the likes of Bodi and Mbhalati in their side (two of the worst fielders going) so Harro can’t hide. Neil Mac was South Africa’s gully fielder last test but Ashwell Prince has also fielded there in the past and he is a fine fielder. I’m not sure why he isn’t there as Harris is an appalling fielder and is usually stuck at mid-on for his sins.

South Africa's 12th man for this test is one of the best fielders in the world; they should tell Imraan Khan to feign injury and get this kid on...

Briony

International Debutant
Manthrop knows the score and that is probably the case but that is due to the Titans have the likes of Bodi and Mbhalati in their side (two of the worst fielders going) so Harro can’t hide. Neil Mac was South Africa’s gully fielder last test but Ashwell Prince has also fielded there in the past and he is a fine fielder. I’m not sure why he isn’t there as Harris is an appalling fielder and is usually stuck at mid-on for his sins.

South Africa's 12th man for this test is one of the best fielders in the world; they should tell Imraan Khan to feign injury and get this kid on...
Harris is a liablility anywhere in the field. He's such a slow mover, even slower than Morkel. That blond substitute fielder did look pretty hot in the field.

kingkallis

International Coach

And who is the 12th man?