• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Simon Katich Appreciation Society - Kat Is King

adub

International Captain
Agree that it would be a largely retrogressive step, recalling a player of that vintage.

I would only approve if one of preferably both of Ponting and Hussey were dropped.
Ha, yeah dump Punter and Muss, and bring in Kat who bats at 6 and plays until he's 45 as a batting all rounder averaging 28 with his chinamen.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Certainly looks like it has legs, but dumb move if true. He's been just another walking wicket in half a dozen NSW collapses this season, so wouldn't expect much more than we've already got. We need less struggling 36 year olds, not more.

yeah that's my worry

Unless...
Pup agrees with me that Watson without his bowling is likely to be as useless as **** on a bull and the Katman is coming in as the all rounder until Watto is fit. Do Indians get on well with chinamen?
Michael Clarke is a genius

1. katich
2. warner
??????
SUCCESS

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Oh Michael you are such a good guy, putting aside personal grudges and your own pride to present the olive branch to your tormentor. Just WAG

......... Proceeds to name Katich in the twelve but despite his oh-so-genuine efforts not quite finding a place for him in the eleven. Katich is last seen putting one of the human gatorades in a headlock over who will carry drinks and is never heard from again.

:ph34r:

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can see it now -

Michael: I know we've had our differences Kat, but there's a spot for you at the MCG if you want it.
Kat: Really?!
Michael: I just need you to admit that you were wrong.
Kat: ...
Michael: Please mate, I need to hear you say it.
Kat: ...fine! I was wrong. I'm sorry.
Michael: Simon!
Kat: Clarkey!
*a manbrace ensues*

Then, on the 26th of December...

*Katich rides out on one of those Gatorade segways at the drinks break*

Kat: MICHAEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Can see it now -

Michael: I know we've had our differences Kat, but there's a spot for you at the MCG if you want it.
*a manbrace ensues*

:lol:!

howardj

International Coach
Don't think the leaking of this has done the Katich Recall cause any favours, especially if the public momentum builds. They just seem so contrary, CA, the selectors, the hirerarchy...just like them to turn around and give the forks to this.

or maybe I'm just anti-CA to the point of being silly

abmk

State 12th Man
Can see it now -

*a manbrace ensues*

LOL :laugh: