• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Massive lol at KP comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhaib

International Coach
http://cricketnext.in.com/news/cowards-cant-run-cricket-ill-return-to-india/36108-13.html

Here are some facts

"We can't allow these cowards to run our game," Pietersen wrote in Sunday's News of the World.
"It puts it all into perspective when you see blood on the streets. But if Reg gives us the OK, then I'll be back for the two Test matches and complete the tour.

"He has been around the block and I trust his judgement 100 per cent. If he says it is safe to go back to India for the First Test in 11 days, then you can count me in," added the England captain.

vs

"Pietersen issued a thinly-veiled threat to the England and Wales Cricket Board when he said he would make his own decision if the governing body failed to pull the team out of the competition." - Telegraph
------------------

"Kevin Pietersen says he has serious reservations about travelling to Pakistan for the Champions Trophy later this year amid growing security fears.

"I've definitely got reservations - 100% - about going to Pakistan," the England batsman told BBC Radio 5 Live."

"Kevin Pietersen yesterday spoke out about the England players' reluctance to play in September's Champions Trophy in Pakistan because of security concerns" - Guardian

"Kevin Pietersen last night hailed the decision of cricket chiefs to postpone September's Champions Trophy in Pakistan until 2009.

Pietersen was one of the most vocal opponents of the competition before he became England captain and confirmed his position had not changed." - The Mirror

KP should quit his blah blah... and just quietly fill his pockets, may be he thinks people are stupid enough to forget his previous comments.

Stanford got the WAGs on his lap, now Modi will get KP on his lap.

Precambrian

Banned
http://cricketnext.in.com/news/cowards-cant-run-cricket-ill-return-to-india/36108-13.html

Here are some facts

"We can't allow these cowards to run our game," Pietersen wrote in Sunday's News of the World.
"It puts it all into perspective when you see blood on the streets. But if Reg gives us the OK, then I'll be back for the two Test matches and complete the tour.

"He has been around the block and I trust his judgement 100 per cent. If he says it is safe to go back to India for the First Test in 11 days, then you can count me in," added the England captain.

vs

"Pietersen issued a thinly-veiled threat to the England and Wales Cricket Board when he said he would make his own decision if the governing body failed to pull the team out of the competition." - Telegraph
------------------

"Kevin Pietersen says he has serious reservations about travelling to Pakistan for the Champions Trophy later this year amid growing security fears.

"I've definitely got reservations - 100% - about going to Pakistan," the England batsman told BBC Radio 5 Live."

"Kevin Pietersen yesterday spoke out about the England players' reluctance to play in September's Champions Trophy in Pakistan because of security concerns" - Guardian

"Kevin Pietersen last night hailed the decision of cricket chiefs to postpone September's Champions Trophy in Pakistan until 2009.

Pietersen was one of the most vocal opponents of the competition before he became England captain and confirmed his position had not changed." - The Mirror

KP should quit his blah blah... and just quietly fill his pockets, may be he thinks people are stupid enough to forget his previous comments.

Stanford got the WAGs on his lap, now Modi will get KP on his lap.
Not new news. Money speaks Xuhaib.

And Pakistan being "dry" doesnt help matters much.

biased indian

International Coach
Its no wonder...... he wants to play IPL...then he has to tour now..he cannot say come april that india is safe now :)

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Frankly speaking, this moralising sickens me more than the player inconsistencies. There isn't a single person among us who wouldn't make our decisions by weighing the benefits against the risks.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Look you ****, if people feel safer in India than Pakistan that that is their own, private decision to make.

Deal with it and stop making yourself look like a **** by whining about it.

krkode

State Captain
Its kinda dissapointing too see superstars whoring themselves for a few $$$. Well I guess thats human nature *shrugs*
That's the thing though, they're not superstars. They're not morally perfect and they shouldn't be considered "role models" and "heroes" with respect to behavior and morality. If you look at them as if they're human like you or me doing a job then it makes a lot more sense... they're just a lot more visible than the "ordinary person" but that's part of the job. :)

Precambrian

Banned
Its kinda dissapointing too see superstars whoring themselves for a few $$$. Well I guess thats human nature *shrugs*
Personal preferences, You cannot hang Howard for not liking Murali despite Murali taking more wickets than Warne.

Precambrian

Banned
That's the thing though, they're not superstars. They're not morally perfect and they shouldn't be considered "role models" and "heroes" with respect to behavior and morality. If you look at them as if they're human like you or me doing a job then it makes a lot more sense... they're just a lot more visible than the "ordinary person" but that's part of the job. :)
AWTA.

However as regards to Pakistan, it is time for ICC to conduct an independent appraisal of security situation and then decide whether it is safe enough for the teams to tour there. Let the teams agree among themselves as to who should conduct that study, and agree to abide by the recommendations of the same.

Same applies to India.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look you ****, if people feel safer in India than Pakistan that that is their own, private decision to make.

Deal with it and stop making yourself look like a **** by whining about it.
This without the insults. If they want to go they'll go if they don't, I can understand why. This type of thread just comes off as smug self congratulatory moralising.

As for the Stanford and Modi analogy 8-)

Xuhaib

International Coach
AWTA.

However as regards to Pakistan, it is time for ICC to conduct an independent appraisal of security situation and then decide whether it is safe enough for the teams to tour there. Let the teams agree among themselves as to who should conduct that study, and agree to abide by the recommendations of the same.

Same applies to India.
Agreed with that.

Xuhaib

International Coach
This without the insults. If they want to go they'll go if they don't, I can understand why. This type of thread just comes off as smug self congratulatory moralising.

As for the Stanford and Modi analogy 8-)
The future of a country's cricketing future is at stake and that too due too no fault of its known. If the cricketing world is willing to help and sympathise with India in its time of crisis then is it fair that Pakistan gets left out or made to feel isolated?

Precambrian

Banned
The future of a country's cricketing future is at stake and that too due too no fault of its known. If the cricketing world is willing to help and sympathise with India in its time of crisis then is it fair that Pakistan gets left out or made to feel isolated?
Ah, let's not go there.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What precambrian said. If that's the territory you want this to move in then I'm out we just had a horrific thread in OT which encapsulated a lot of this.

Xuhaib

International Coach
You're a petty troll.
Considering this has been your best contribution to this discussion it seems some claim.

As I said no need to argue with you lot right now as you guys are clearly thinking from your backsides right now.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Considering this has been your best contribution to this discussion it seems some claim.

As I said no need to argue with you lot right now as you guys are clearly thinking from your backsides right now.
As said, you're a petty troll. You have no concept of individual freedoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.