• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

howardj

International Coach
Has Siddle shed his man boobs?

Was frankly squirm-worthy watching him in the Shield Final back in March.

Polo23

International Debutant
Not really, would rather him concentrate on actually making the batsmen play seeing as that was really his major problem to start with imo.
If you say so...with no swing I think he is cannon fodder. Very hittable.

pup11

International Coach
Looking at the way Krezja is bowling i wouldn't have minded having either Cullen or Hauritz being selected over him.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
His bowled well, batsman have been made to play almost every ball and his not gave them too many sighters. Been quick as well.
Thanks, btw :)

After 1 over from Krejza, even from cricinfo.com I want to see:

Lee
Johnners
Clark
Dougy

EDIT: Should be noted, obvs it's only 1 over. Agree with what SS was saying earlier though, with our spinning options so poor atm, and the first match apparently not going to be a raging turner, Clarke should do fine as our spinning option.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
He hardly bowled a legal ball in that over as well. Should have been at least a ten baller. Kid looks like his got sweaty hands as well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking at the way Krezja is bowling i wouldn't have minded having either Cullen or Hauritz being selected over him.
Jeez, give the bloke a go. He's bowling for his country for the first time.

I mean I know we can all rattle off 50 spinners who've stepped up, landed the ball a metre outside off, had it turn back and take leg in their 1st over for ther country, but maybe he just aint one of them.

Still a bad selection imo though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd say his FC average of 45 is a pretty good sample size.
I'd say Hauritz's of 49.57 is a pretty good one as well, though, and that's what I was replying to. Cullen's average is about 42 as well and that's propped up by a good early run.

Krezja is the best non-McGain spin option available to us for Indian conditions and the way people have reacted to one over is quite ridiculous IMO. You're free to have your opinion on his selection but geez, one over in a tour game proves very little.

duffer

Don't see how that makes my post any less relevant tbh.
From what I've heard it wasn't just a bad over, he looked like a bloke who just discovered what cricket was and decided to give it a go.

Still see your point about needing a bit of time before crucifying anyone though.

Johnners

Nah cribbage look, it's more fun to crucify the bloke now (y)

That way we can all jump on the bandwagon when he carves through the Indian middle order in the first test 8|