• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is goin on?!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well we have been pummeled by some guy called Ryan Watson, and we couldnt defend 11 an over against Scotland... Well

I wish i was around during the glory days of Botham, Garner and Richards.. Now we have an anonymous captain, two distinctly average overseas players, we have caught the EU bug , and what drove us to sign Laraman?

I hope im having a dissolusioned rant because of our poor start to the season, but I hope i dont have to sit in front of the same rubbish i saw last year..

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Sheesh what an innings! 103 off 44 balls in little more than an hour! 10 4s and 7 6s, that must have been quite a show!

Something else that puzzles me though, Colin Smith had a lot of success in the ICC Trophy opening for Scotland and was voted one of the players of the competition, yet he's batting down the order and getting out cheaply. Oh well :)

Also 2 brutal innings by Tresco against Scotland, 100 off 70 then this 80* off 44!

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I wouldn't mind betting that no 20/20 game this season contains as many runs as that game did.