• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Next Big Stars

Athlai

Not Terrible
The main problem with De Kock is that his runs seem to come in spurts so SA need to be patient with him in that respect.
You are being pretty hard on De Kock there. I reckon if we just give him a bit of freedom, let him get comfortable and move at his own pace, we'll see him come around.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah New Zeland fans, never fail to amuse me. Make a few runs against a few ****ty attacks or take a few wickets against a **** heap and you're a shoe in for the world XI.
Presuming you're Australian, the irony of this is delicious. I hope you're Mitchell Johnson too, then it gets even better

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
de Kock will be huge in the next 10-15 years. Being young I hope the selectors are not too hard on him if he has a couple of failures. In time he will score huge amounts of runs and take loads of catches.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would love to see De Kock come up against Butt.

*I realise how this sounds...but there aren't any cricketers named ******. I also didn't realise the Big V was now censored.