• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

David Hussey Petition

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
How many ****ing chances does Hodge need to prove himself at the international level, he has had his chances and he has never truly capitalised on them.
Well if you have been in & out as often as he has been i think it would be difficult. Based on what i've seen of Hodge i think he would be a sold international player, just another unfotunate aussie batsman in the great era.

On the thread topic, as already said D Hussey should be in ATM he would be a better all-round option that Haddin ATM i would think.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No need for that I'd imagine. Rather harsh, too, more importantly.
On the thread topic, as already said D Hussey should be in ATM he would be a better all-round option that Haddin ATM i would think.
I highly doubt Haddin would be picked at the current time but for the fact Gilchrist's retirement is known to be just around the corner. Even before he'd announced it, in India, I imagine no-one thought it was far away.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many ****ing chances does Hodge need to prove himself at the international level, he has had his chances and he has never truly capitalised on them.
He was never given a decent run in Tests, really.

And yes, vic_othdox, I meant in Tests. In OD stuff, Dave Hussey should be ahead of the Kat.