• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Damien Fleming

bond21

Banned
he is a great commentator, I love it when he analyses bowling actions of pacemen in the Ford Ranger cup telecasts.

Matt79

Global Moderator
It's certainly good to hear a decent (former) quick bowler analysing a quick bowler's performance, rather than a former top order batsman do so.

kanga_kid

Cricket Spectator
lol yeah sobers of the sand..... how great was that beach cricket series with the oldies. flemmo was a great one day bowler at the death of an innings, but as for tests he just didnt have the spark to be able to continually worrie batsmen, and the fact australia is really spoilt for quality quicks. there is always someone else to tap you on the shoulder if you dont perform.

Sudeep

International Captain
His bowling action was great to watch. My second favourite after Donald's.
I remember as a kid I used to emulate his bowling action while bowling pace. He was one of my favorite players at a time. Absolutely loved his spell in the 1996 World Cup again us in Mumbai after Tendulkar's amazing hitting at the top of the order. Another memorable moment was Courtney Walsh's wicket in the semi-final of the same tournament, to bring to close one of the best turn arounds I've seen in a match.