• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So why did Proctor ban Latif but not Ponting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin

International Debutant
Latif was much more blatant than Ponting, which was marginal at best. Latif just outright cheated.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Proctor is a racist. He has been involved in Pakistan's forfeiture and now he bans Harbhajan but does nothing to the white Ponting.

I remember when he was commentating, he was the most biased commentator I have ever heard.

Probably raised in the last days of apartheid, so can't really blame him, but once his generation dies out the world will be better for it.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
I think everyone is forgetting the fact that Ponting did not break any ICC rules. He was not racist nor did he bring the game into any form of disrepute.

Craig

World Traveller
Actually FTR a lot of former Abroginal sporting stars (Glen Ella being one) have backed Ponting for back Symonds. Just putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.