• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Premier A Squad

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Nominate for your Cricketweb Premier A Squad and we will be up to play the 1st eleven too

Whoever didnt make the 1st eleven and wants to nominate themselves or someone else do so !

V Reddy

International Debutant
I am a Fast Medium Bowler and a RHB who could bat a bit and very slow starter. Haven't got many statistics to back it up. Here are the statistics for my college this year. I am a bowler who can bat a bit but didn't get any chances as i joined in the middle of the season and got a chance to bowl in the last match of the season. Got 11-2 in a 20 over match when the opposition scored 135.And don't get a chance to bat as the team only loses 3-4 wickets. But played a lot of matches in school . We used to have matches between 10th class and 9 Class and used to be the main bowler for my team. But my School didn't have a cricket team.

Bowling

M Overs Runs Wickets

10 3 11 2

Batting

M Inn Runs Avg. Best

10 1 0 .... 0*

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Oh no worries i think there is a place for you in here , if the opposition didnt sign u up we will shake hands to ur welcoming , we still need 9 for a full test squad for the best of 5 test

Im sure Kim will be more than glad to play in my team

Langeveldt

Soutie
Sorry but Kim has already been snapped up by us...She is playing at the moment against Bangladesh, batted rather well and scored a century when we were on the ropes :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Langeveldt said:
Sorry but Kim has already been snapped up by us...She is playing at the moment against Bangladesh, batted rather well and scored a century when we were on the ropes :D
You guys were on the ropes against Bangladesh??? Man...you all must really suck! :D jk

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
We should use Total Cricket or some freeware cricketgame that lets us edit features and create the teams right from the start and have the games .. that would be a lot fairer but the game u use is gotta be the same that i use and each test will be played 1 each by us. And its gotta be an even number of test match in a series and so if its a 6 match series 3 u 3 me etc and Total Fairness

Plus i still think kim will accept my contract

Kimbo

International Debutant
Yea ok, this sounds like a good offer, Premier A squad eh...

I will play. but reuben stop calling it your team. call it Prems.

Kimbo

International Debutant
hmmm... let me think...
are you thinking flashy or spectacular (for the name)?

CricketWeb Premier Elite XI has a certain ring...
or...

The Radtacular XI

hmmm... :alien8:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Okay I will start using TC, it is now working and seems pretty good for doing this kind of things.

We will have to agree on player averages and stuff, making it completely fair...

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Sign me up. Top or middle order batsman, can keep if required and bowl medium pace or spinners. The batting is definitely the strength though.

Batting average 30 with top score of 126*. Would have a bowling average of 15 but only would bowl on average 1-2 overs per game. The economy rate is 5 per over which means that I buy my wickets. Have taken the gloves in about 20% of the matches I've played so if we're desperate for a keeper then I can cover.

Last edited:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
**** up homo you will be the one crying your ass off once u get hit in the nuts and the ball goes on to hit your stumps

Yep tc or vc (vitrual cricket, the thing used for wccc etc )

and we make up the averages in the end
and send the files to each other okay langveldt?

agronaut some stats to go with it please

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
**** up homo you will be the one crying your ass off once u get hit in the nuts and the ball goes on to hit your stumps

Yep tc or vc (vitrual cricket, the thing used for wccc etc )

and we make up the averages in the end
and send the files to each other okay langveldt?

agronaut some stats to go with it please
LOL ********

Kimbo

International Debutant
woohoo... my batting average is up over 25 now...

i'm a great red inker... 10 innings, 7 not outs