• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sreesanth vs Symonds ! Gloves off !!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Nice article. Sreesanth would have to start and end by hitting low. That's really his only chance.

If you are a fan of boxing, you'll know that its not only the weight, but the height that is important too. Sreesanth would have to punch up, would be going up against a guy with a bigger reach, and against a guy with 30kg on him. It wouldn't get past the second round.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am 82 and I am at or a little over 15 % body fat . It doesn't necessarily mean that even I can beat Sreesanth off ! but ....
I'm about the same weight but my body fat is only around 10% or so. I know Sreesanth isn't a big unit, but to only be 62kg and bowl in international cricket, well it's no wonder he's broken down before.

FRAZ

International Captain
I'm about the same weight but my body fat is only around 10% or so. I know Sreesanth isn't a big unit, but to only be 62kg and bowl in international cricket, well it's no wonder he's broken down before.
Over 20 % is obese I guess and under 12 %(if you dont have mass is considered as malnutrition) ...
I assumed mine but honestly how do you judge the BF other than hanging in that rope like thing in water? Mike Tyson once was 220 pounds with almost the same height as mine (inch or so shy of 6) with a weight 220 pounds and he had only 7 % body fat which was considered as some thing extremely extremely extremely extremely exceptional .
I assume that you might be vertically a foot longer than me atleast !

anoop4real

U19 12th Man
Sreesanth does a lot of crap talks in the field.......i feel he will be able to make a spark in the coming series......(if he plays:laugh: )

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Sreesanth must be more than 62kg, surely.
It really is amazing that he can bowl 145kph only weighing 62kg. If he put on some muscle, the sky is the limit.

It is a shame that Sreesanth is not in the Australia Test series as I feel we could have seen agression from him like never before and the crowd sledging would have been a great test of his mental strength.

bond21

Banned
FFS, somebody ban this guy already. And I'm not talking about Fiery.
Yea you got me figured out, well done.

I am a total white supremist because i couldnt recall any indian world champion boxers.

Am i a racist if I say India isnt the best team in the world at cricket? I must be because they are coloured and i dont think theyre the best at cricket.

Im a nazi supremist obviously.

bond21

Banned
I also dont know of any mongolian world champion super heavyweights, I am also the leader of the "Bomb Mongolia" campaign....

PS to anyone else: I am being S-A-R-C-A-S-T-I-C incase you didnt realise :):)

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year

I am a total white supremist because i couldnt recall any indian world champion boxers.

Am i a racist if I say India isnt the best team in the world at cricket? I must be because they are coloured and i dont think theyre the best at cricket.

I also dont know of any mongolian world champion super heavyweights, I am also the leader of the "Bomb Mongolia" campaign....

I think Richard's problem was your consistant flaming of Indians in several threads, not just this one.

haroon510

International 12th Man
even i can kick Sreesanth's ass and u r talking about someone like andrew symond who is at least 6 inches taller than him.. not to forget heavier afew pounds.

FRAZ

International Captain

I started this campaign (Oldy goldies may remember it) and regret it from the bottom of my heart . I was the longest ever banned human on internet and this was just self purification which made me come back . For goodness sake try avoiding your messages of hate . Even in jokes please try to control any message of hate . It all start with a joke and then the things grow up and ultimately mess becomes visible every where . Not a good post and certainly mods might take it under consideration .
My humble request = Please avoid using hate words ..

FRAZ

International Captain

Every thing starts from such sarcasms and itsi bitsis . I am getting out of mind and before I punch the **** out of my computer ,Mods do some thing !