• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricketweb.net XI

V Reddy

International Debutant
Sorry didn't intend to hurt you. I was having a go at Rik. Also did you put the same average for all the players. That must have been the reason why Rik performed very unlike him

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Langeveldt

Once Prems get their team sorted only me and u can sim the games to make it fair all other accounts wouldnt be taken..

Plus anyone that isint satisfied or makes 12 or 13 th man with this team come get a permanent contract in the Premiers !!! :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
It was only in Tamara's game. She must have felt pity on you after everybody was accusing you of boasting ( which was ofcourse started by me ;) ) and made you play better. You can't play like that especially against the Black Caps. I almost fainted;)
Bitter :rolleyes:

Just call me vish , Rik.
But that sounds like a brand of washing up liquid...

V Reddy

International Debutant
Then what is vishur . Vish is better than it. Just think that i am being washed off bad habits ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
Then what is vishur . Vish is better than it. Just think that i am being washed off bad habits ;)
Sorry I forgot about the "r" being part of your last name :P

Langeveldt

Soutie
Right sorry to interrupt your argument, but a game has been going on tonight! :D

PLAYER OF THE MATCH - TOP_CAT

Minnows XI - 90 all out

R.Shah - 2 (9)
J.Davison - 18 (16)
S.Tikolo - 14 (18)
K.Obuya - 12 (19)
D.Keulder - 1 (10)
A.Burger - 9 (17)
M.Odumbe - 0 (2)
R.Lefebvre - 17* (22)
C.Obuya - 0 (4)
M.Suji - 14 (11)
G.Snyman 0 (1)

Top Cat 10-1-26-6
Bronco 10-1-53-2
Langeveldt 1-1-0-2
Rik 1-0-8-0

Cricketweb XI - 91 for 2

Krkode - 0 (1)
Rik - 43 (39)
Bronco - 33* (57)
Gotchya - 14* (5)

M.Suji 7-0-24-1
Snyman 7-1-38-0
Lefebvre 1-0-16-0
Davison 2-1-13-0

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
43 off 39...my fine form continues :D:D:D
Not expecting to be a sucess opening though :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Tamara said:
Sorry. Won't run any more since u are so bitter about it.

Well i dont have a problem with anybody else simming games, it would be less work for me, and as long as they use my averages (email me if you want them) and use Total Cricket, as well as posting a scorecard, they can do what they like in my opinion..

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Tamara said:
Sorry. Won't run any more since u are so bitter about it.
No, it's not anyone's right to decide that. She can sim any games she likes, it's just a bit of fun anyway guys :)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Langeveldt

Could u please name your 1st eleven squad to play when we tour ur home ,

please name it and also create 2 grounds for your home ground suited to your home conditions thats 2 grounds name it whatever u like and send that and ur squad file to me thanks , and ill do the samething aswell and will name the squad in the prems topic and this topic