• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hated players

TheEpic

School Boy/Girl Captain
There's something about Matthew Hayden's batting style and overall personality that I find particularly loathsome.

iamdavid

International Debutant
There's something about Matthew Hayden's batting style and overall personality that I find particularly loathsome.
:laugh: lol interestingly I'm somewhat the same, there are no players in world cricket who I "hate" as you dont hate somebody without them giving you reason to.

But something about Hayden's personality, whenever I see him doing interviews or those little video clips on the cricket show and AB medal night just dosent sit well with me lol, seems pretty arrogant and he thinks he's funny but he isnt :laugh:
I'm sure he is a wonderful guy to plenty of people but I just get the feeling if I knew him personally I wouldnt like him lol.

As for his batting, nothing to dislike, it's pretty ugly but damn effective.

TheEpic

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah, I wish he wasn't so effective, because it really isn't particularly enjoyable to watch him bludgeon his way to another great score. Personality wise - yes, he just comes across as a very arrogant man who is prone to making cringeworthy comments. That recent one about him loving to beat India had some kind of reference to how Australians love pulling together, and had an example of them pulling some car out of a mystery swamp somewhere.

It was so ham-fisted. A bit like his batting.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't like Andre Nel.

I hate his bowling action, his attitude and the way he looks..

Mohammad Sami
Naved-ul-Hasan
Danish Kaneria
Irfan Pathan
Mohammad Hafeez
Imran Farhat
Faisal Iqbal
Imran Nazir
Azhar Mahmood
Iftikhhar Anjum
Abdul Razzaq

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
^Wow that's quite a hate list you have got there mate!
Anyways i don't like S.Akthar and G.Smith,suprised nobody named Akthar so far.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Stuart Broad. I told Sam this too on msn a while ago, and I'll say it again, just really dislike him for some reason. The way he looks, bowls, and everything.

I was going crazy when Yuvraj got those 6 sixes, but it really made my day because it was against Broad.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Stuart Broad. I told Sam this too on msn a while ago, and I'll say it again, just really dislike him for some reason. The way he looks, bowls, and everything.
Lol, I feel exactly the same and was just going to post that.

I don't even know why I hate him - just do. He's probably a lovely person.