• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

over rate playyerz

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
OK.

I shall over rate players.

Sajid Mahmood is a very good bowler.
Geraint Jones is a fantastic gloveman.
Mick Lewis can bowl in a straight line.

stumpski

International Captain
Of course, playyerz these days are very conscious of the over rate - don't want to go copping those fines.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Daniel Vettori and Jeetan Patels over rate is good enough for NZ to spend some time adjusting their field at the death because the middle just flies by.

Oh what?

pup11

International Coach
Akthar (but i don't think too many people rate him nowadays), Panesar (though i really like his spirit i think he is seriously overrated at times), Flintoff (i think if one rates him just as a bowler than its fine but there is no way why he should be rated as an all-rounder anymore), Dhoni (outside the sub-continent his performances have been average).

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
OK.

I shall over rate players.

Sajid Mahmood is a very good bowler.
Geraint Jones is a fantastic gloveman.
Mick Lewis can bowl in a straight line.
Ronnie Irani was the greatest cricketer of all time.:dry:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
over rate playyerz
Martin Crowe is an over-rate captain...he was, as he claimed, never penalised for slow over-rates, unlike Ganguly.

Younis Khan and Shahid Afridi were supposed to be over-rate players in the 2003 World Cup match when brought on to bowl, but the frequent fours and sixes hit off them turned that upside down.