• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Pakistan

pasag

RTDAS
Exciting finish coming up if anyone's following it.

22 off 32 needed with 3 wickets left and Afridi still in.

pasag

RTDAS
Iftikhar gone. Pakistan need 15 with one wicket left, they've come so close to their first ever ODI series win against SA...

Corli

U19 Cricketer
Albie takes the last one!

So furious I couldn't get to a TV for this game, what a comeback by South Africa after a mediocre batting performance.

pup11

International Coach
Superb win for South Africa and hats off to South Africa for winning this game from where they did, congrats to South Africa for a successfull tour and for a job well done :happy: :clapping:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Hey SS, where's that "Choke" pic you always use on South Africa? May want to display it for Pakistan in this case. Well done to South Africa for winning both the Test and ODI series. They were clearly the better team on this tour. Like I said before, Pakistan have some work to do and with India and Australia looming ahead, we better get the work done fast.

Beleg

International Regular
Okay, wow. Congragulations to South Africa for putting on a spirited display.

But seriously, wow.

Wow.

Wow.

WOW.

godofcricket

State 12th Man
Are you serious? An innings of 58 justifies his place in the ODI squad? Some perspective, man.
Ah and u forgot his 82.....u see now when he played those 2 innings and the way he played it makes me wonder why u cant seem to acknowledge the fact that he is a brilliant player and without a doubt our second best player.......and if u still want to argue that he shouldnt be in the team....then i consider u as a seriously brainless guy. Theres absolutely no chance in HELL he will be dropped at the moment, so Its not me but its u who needs to have an extremely valid point of dropping him.....and i am also interested to know ur pakistani team for the ODI's.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Hey SS, where's that "Choke" pic you always use on South Africa? May want to display it for Pakistan in this case.
If this was a World Cup semi final, it would be more appropriate. However, this is a pretty good one, so upon request:

OK, just kidding.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah and u forgot his 82.....u see now when he played those 2 innings and the way he played it makes me wonder why u cant seem to acknowledge the fact that he is a brilliant player and without a doubt our second best player.......and if u still want to argue that he shouldnt be in the team....then i consider u as a seriously brainless guy. Theres absolutely no chance in HELL he will be dropped at the moment, so Its not me but its u who needs to have an extremely valid point of dropping him.....and i am also interested to know ur pakistani team for the ODI's.
Two innings? And in one series? Definitely agree now.