• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting stat about James Foster

Anna

International Vice-Captain
That is so true! He has to lose weight if he wants to go much further with England. Just look at the amount Flintoff has improved after his weight loss, and before anyone says, he's almost 100% fit and should play in the VB series final (if England get there!).

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
Key I think has to be the winner of ugliest test player..and the worst catcher
He is not the worst catcher. On his debut he took some very good catches in the slips. Dropping a few catches doesn't make him the worst catcher in Test Cricket. I'd look at a few of the bowlers round the world if you want to find the winner of that title...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Anna said:
That is so true! He has to lose weight if he wants to go much further with England. Just look at the amount Flintoff has improved after his weight loss, and before anyone says, he's almost 100% fit and should play in the VB series final (if England get there!).
I thought Flintoff had gone home and will stay there until the team leaves for the World Cup...

Anna

International Vice-Captain
That was going to happen until he proved that he is almost ready, so I think he's going to fly out soon, well that's what it said in the paper this morning.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Anna said:
That was going to happen until he proved that he is almost ready, so I think he's going to fly out soon, well that's what it said in the paper this morning.
Fair enough, but I choose to wait till a press release comes out rather than believe a comment in a newspaper who are famous for producing hyperbowl...