When you spend a drunken BBQ, held for your own birthday, explaining the ins and outs of the LBW law.
When your four-year old little girl supports the West Indies to wind you up during the latest Test/T20/ODI series
She supported Oz during the Ashes as well, because they had a 3 on their shirt, and that's how old she was then.
The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
(Actually does that mean I'm getting a 7-dayer? )
It should be said it was a Melbourne 1st Grade Club game though.
Haha I don't know a lot about cricket but I do nearly all that
A Free Lesson On Growing Up
Make The Best Of Their Worst
And Never Compromise On Anything That You Think Is Right
One of my friends said "And itís not like we havenít defeated India enough. I think weíve beaten them on a couple of occasions, on a lot of occasions, in fact."
a. When you try to explain the game to disinterested folks like Chinese, Mexicans, Canadians
b. When you try to spin any round object to gauge it's behaviour
c. When you use it as therapy for anger-management, stress-relief
1. When you roll out of bed and check up on the cricket news and then post on forums for long enough to only leave you time to brush your teeth before hurrying to your first class.
2. When you almost planned to do a semester abroad in Australia because India was touring there.
3. When you make up 8 teams of 15 players each in 2 divisions, with 2 overseas players each, in your head so that you can add some substance to the cricket you play against your wall.
4. When you've spent little over a year developing an online cricket game that will probably never reach completion.
5. When you have the pleasure of answering, "Cricket" to the question, "How can you do all these different accents?"
I do most of everything in this thread. Except maybe the seam in the apple.
When you convince your company that productivity will actually go up if they agree to show the WC Final in a large conference room over the projection wall.
When you've single handedly popularized cricket throughout most of your school and single handedly started a school team, much like Amir Khan in Lagaan , and enrolled your team in the inter-school season and 2 tournaments and organized a Police-Student game and found your team a coach (just a teacher/supervisor in reality)... and to top it off, won your team there only game of the season with your part-time offspin when in reality you're an opening batsman and a medium-fast bowler.
Last edited by Turbinator; 12-07-2007 at 01:25 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)