• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny Shoaib

FRAZ

International Captain
it is just stupied to see how this news channal is relating the Bob Wolmoor's murder case to pakistan cricket team's religion. basically to summerize it, according to this channal news pakistan is a muslim country and pakistani cricket team is religious. .
Loads of garbage I see on this stupid masala channel Ajtak .. Absolutely fairytalish channels and Geo Pakistani is not that far behind now ,but seriously I always hated this media stupidity from the both sides . Bunch of money mongers and retards who are damaging the south Asian values by putting loads of rubbish on tv . WTF .... In the name of freedom of speech they are molesting the tender minds !!!
You are right anyway !!!

FRAZ

International Captain
Shoaib is lucky that he is a Pakistani and that Pakistanis love fast bowlers. I dont think he was taken out of context here. I am assuming that the interview was done in Urdu and it would sound a lot more harsh.

Waiting for Fraza to defend Akhtar again . ;)
Look man !! I have nothing to do with anything but ironicaly I just back up what looks true and fair and thats what I try to say and I am not saving any one cuz now a days I do things which give me money but yes I back up truth and thats for sure and it's not about saving him for no reason !!!!!
Dang it and I am Fraz !! Gosh
Franz , Faraz , Fraza etc etc !!! Will some body just !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
Shoaib btw gained more respect in my eyes because of this Marriage food statement .
Gem which has always been in my mind but never found a mass medium to display my inner pain to the others who feel like me ........
Anyways !!!!!

pasag

RTDAS
Fraz, nearly everything he says in that article is idiotic. The comments have more in common with the ramblings of a madman drunk on the side of the street, than an international cricketer.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Fraz rants are always a fun read even if I dont agree with them which is the case most of the times.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Fraz, nearly everything he says in that article is idiotic. The comments have more in common with the ramblings of a madman drunk on the side of the street, than an international cricketer.
Top statement.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That was in the very early days of the middle of those aforementioned, too. He got that into his head very early.

FRAZ

International Captain
Pasag I wish you will attend my marriage function !!!
Please !!!!
In my family there are always two functions ,One at our home (bigger city) and one at our ancestral farm and village (traditional) (my mom and sisters dont attend it for some strange reasons) ..I wish hope and pray that you attend the function in my village and see what happens .
damn the cholestoroholics who jump at the food and Pasag you will have to fight to survive !!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just when some one gets against me then definately I hear "ooooooooh top statement and this and that " .......
Dude, come on. :) You know that Gelman wasn't "getting against you", he, like most of us, is a fully-paid-up FRAZ Fan Club member.

It'd mean a lot to me (and several others, Gelman included), really, if you could make a bit of an effort to get on better with Fusion. He's one of the nicest guys on this place (as are you when you want to be) and you two fighting is something I hate to see.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Just when some one gets against me then definately I hear "ooooooooh top statement and this and that " .......
Dude, Pasag's statement was against Shoaib, not you. Therefore me applauding that statement is a dig against Shoaib, not you. Unless you actually feel that any negative comment on Shoaib is a direct insult on you...in which case I'm sorry I thought bad things about you/Shoaib.