• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From these; Whom is the best Sportsman?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
what the hell is KP doing in here?

all the rest are greats what is he? I know he is retired now but someone like Warne or Lara or of current players Ponting or Gilly would be more appropriate.
Very debateable as to whether Christiano Ronaldo is a great.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
Hah, sorry if I offended you or whatever with my comment. I'm no Tennis expert and I don't pretend to be, but from what I have read about Roger Federer the one thing that has stopped him from easily being the greatest player ever is that Rafiel Nadal keeps beating him on clay.
That's not really the case -- it has more to do with the fact that Laver, Borg, Emerson and Sampras have won more Grand Slams to date. Emerson and Laver had Career Grand Slams (winning all four majors), while Laver achieved two Calendar Year Grand Slams (winning all four majors in the same year.) Federer is pretty much the "greatest player" in waiting.