• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England thrash India

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Oh yes!

The rumour is they're going to send out that team for the 4th and 5th Tests if things get any worse!

Incredible number of wides being bowled though, not sure why.

Originally posted by marc71178
Yes, but a win's a win, we'll take whatever we can get at this stage!
I can understand the emotions of Englishmen, the way the Ashes series is going on , Englishmen will be desperate for a win, even if its be in the Blind WC!

BTW, English cricket team is going to have a horrid time in the VB series and the WC after that, so don't get too excited

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha your just bitter as we kicked your asses! It doesn't matter if it's Cricket for the Blind...it's still International Cricket :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
teams in blind cricket need to work on their running between the wickets. i saw the Australian innings the other day, 7 run outs!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by broncoman
teams in blind cricket need to work on their running between the wickets. i saw the Australian innings the other day, 7 run outs!
It's not as if they can help it :(!

Hahaha I wasn't even following that match, can anyone tell me as to which players were in the team???

BTW, give the Blind gentlemen a chance against the Aussies in the Ashes, you never know they might put up a better fight :lol:, if for nothing then atleast they won't be so fragile:saint:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by TendulkarMark2

Hahaha I wasn't even following that match, can anyone tell me as to which players were in the team???

BTW, give the Blind gentlemen a chance against the Aussies in the Ashes, you never know they might put up a better fight :lol:, if for nothing then atleast they won't be so fragile:saint:
Nathan Foy scored 152* off 131 balls from Number 2, to beat India. David Wood also had 3 direct hit runouts. England against Australia tonight, in Chennai

Originally posted by Rik
Originally posted by Nathan Foy scored 152* off 131 balls from Number 2, to beat India. David Wood also had 3 direct hit runouts. England against Australia tonight, in Chennai

I guess Englishmen have more interest in the Blind WC then the Ashes series
:P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I already suggested that TM2 - I just don't understand the captaincy, couldn't he see Foy was bowling dross?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
BTW, English cricket team is going to have a horrid time in the VB series and the WC after that, so don't get too excited
How come we're suddenly such a bad side - OK, we've been hammered by Australia, but what teams haven't - we may be on a low, but the majority of the OD side weren't playing in the Tests, and they must be thinking there's a chance here if they perform well of playing the 4th and 5th Tests - real motivation!

How come we're suddenly such a bad side - OK, we've been hammered by Australia, but what teams haven't - we may be on a low, but the majority of the OD side weren't playing in the Tests, and they must be thinking there's a chance here if they perform well of playing the 4th and 5th Tests - real motivation!
England have a weak onedayer side, and when such a team will play against the great Aussies, the results will be dissapointing!
If England can do better in the 4th and 5th test matches , then i will be glad for you guys;), however i don't think the remaining test will be different from the earlier ones!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
England have a weak onedayer side, and when such a team will play against the great Aussies, the results will be dissapointing!
If England can do better in the 4th and 5th test matches , then i will be glad for you guys;), however i don't think the remaining test will be different from the earlier ones!
After the comments you've said I doubt you'd be happy for England. Anyway if England have such a weak ODI side, where's the Evidence?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year

Just look at the past results, England have hardly an impressive record!
If you look at recent results I think you'll find they don't have that bad a record. I think you'll have to do better than that.