• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting on West Indies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Your usual stellar contribution

Aus says "black", Sanz says "white"

Aus says "white", Sanz says "black"
And your usual doging of the question. Not that I expected you to answer it. You never have and you never will.:laugh:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Examples? I can't think of any of the top of my head. I can think of a couple of things like that relatively recently - one where Boucher IIRC said that he wouldn't want to have a beer with the Aussie team, and a few of the players came out and said they thought that attitude was disappointing, but nobody said that Boucher didn't have the right to say it (that I saw at least). The other was when Vincent came out and said he thought the Aussies were arrogant tools (or words to that effect), and again, I think players responded saying they disagreed with that assessment and would probably have a word or two with Vincent when they next saw him, but again, nobody I can recall came out and said it was inappropriate for him to come out and express an opinion.
Unlike Ricky, Boucher and Vincent dont have a history of doing that.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And your usual doging of the question. Not that I expected you to answer it. You never have and you never will.:laugh:
What's the point?

You'll simply respond with your usual gibberish

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Because Ricky and his team are guilty of the same. Infact they are worse when things dont go their way.
You really dont understand what he was saying, do you?

In that case, your responses are somewhat understandable

Status
Not open for further replies.