• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for start of March

Matt79

Global Moderator
You never suggested it to me, and as I'm the awarder of the Saj, I guess that would've helped...
No offence intended towards the judges either, who do a great job week in and out. But Burgey's was a lovely rant. I gave it a :notworthy at the time IIRC...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Terrible decision to give the Saj to Neil rather than Burgey (no offence Neil)- but well done to all the winners. Saggers maybe deserved the Warne for the Sunil thread, although I suppose somebody was always going to start a thread on that...
He can have it! I've not even been ranting...

adharcric

International Coach
You never suggested it to me, and as I'm the awarder of the Saj, I guess that would've helped...
Do you check the joint account for nominations? I was under the impression that you didn't so I had to forward nominations (for the Saj) to Sean, since I don't have your e-mail.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Speaking of which, I actually don't have the details... if you could email me at my AOL account would be most greatful...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't forget the awards guys. Please check the account for the latest nomination(s). :cool:
I may be a little late today as my AOL account is refusing to work this morning and I'm at work for the rest of today.

I'm just hoping it'll be working when I get back in 11 hours' time.

archie mac

International Coach
I may be a little late today as my AOL account is refusing to work this morning and I'm at work for the rest of today.

I'm just hoping it'll be working when I get back in 11 hours' time.

No worries mate, a public holiday here tomorrow, so I will have plenty of time:)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I am extremely sorry guys but i won't be able to put out the milestones email for this week, been caught up with few unexpected problems, will get everything back on track from next week. Once again i am sorry fellaz.

Cheers