• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What team do you play for?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I play for a work team associated with a club side. That is all I'm saying. Except we're freakin' awesome.

Something_Fishy

School Boy/Girl Captain
Opening bat for Bridge House 1st XI (I'm only 15) and a decent leggie (once got figures of 7/19 that included a hat-trick:blink:).

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
I play for The Northern District Rebel's(Woolgoolga)I am only playing under 13's ATM but anyway my coach is the biggest and most laziest man you will ever see.My highest score is 15 and my Best Bowling is 1 wicket for no runs.

Pumaaaa-

Cricket Spectator
I play for Brothers Under 14s and Under 16s.
Last weekend we had the finals, and both of my teams won.
Shocking how in both games I basically did nothing. Bowled them all out before the 2nd change bowlers had a rest.

jathu

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
We only have an adults league here.. so Im u16 but i play against adults. I play for Young gunns cricket club.