• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards - First week of Feb

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He's sort of an Australian wpdavid.

Whereas archie is sort of an Australian SJS.

(BTW - what's ya name, archie mac - if you don't mind me asking - as we're all on the same [awards] team now?)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Firstly i would like to thank Pasag for sorting out the Milestones while i was away. :D

Secondly, congratulations to all the winners :)

archie mac

International Coach
Sorry about that. I spent all of Saturday and Sunday morning (exactly 24 hours) in the lab coding so I didn't find any time. Actually, I was strongly considering resigning but I'll continue for now and reassess later.

Would hate to lose you mate, maybe things will settle down and you will have more time for CW. If it is easier send your awards in on Friday:)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Is The Sean called Sean?

Why can't we have a few nice Shauns around here... 8-)
Everyone here seems to spell it correctly. It's a revelation. It is odd that there are so many of us, though.

Archie and I also share a birthday with Richie Benaud, as well as first names.

archie mac

International Coach
Shall I tell you that the original 2 awards givers retain the right to veto any award...

Yes this is true, although we rarely use this power:happy:

A big thankyou to Marc, the awards would have ceased along time ago if not for his efforts. He chooses the three toughest awards each week the Skull, Inzi and Greigy:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Everyone here seems to spell it correctly. It's a revelation. It is odd that there are so many of us, though.
There are a fair few Richs, too - Rich Twyman, myself, Lang, _Ed_, Paid (though dunno if he's around at the mo)...
Archie and I also share a birthday with Richie Benaud, as well as first names.
:surprise:

adharcric

International Coach
Sean, you might want to update the section with e-mail addresses and members of the awards committee (ie Gatting/Rana for me, Richard instead of Dravid, etc).