• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is Ponting doing to Bracken?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Change Ponting to Nath, and it could be what his missus would say if she ever walked in on the pair of them in a room together.

Rusty

Cricket Spectator
Caption this!!

Hey, hey, hey! Just stop for a minute Brack, my fingers still stuck.:unsure:

I think another problem is that Huss is enjoying it so much watching! Or maybe just thinking, man, I wish I could do that.:-O

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Caption this!!

Australian Team WWF Round 1

In an amazing bout staged in front of two team mates, Ricky 'Pubbrawler' Ponting looked gone for all money deep in the last round before slipping free of Nathan 'GSpot' Bracken's headlock of death and finishing him off with a 'never before seen' manouevre - "The Buttered Thumb".

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Caption this!!

At the Australian team's Full Contact Charades competition Nathan Bracken fell agonisingly short after correctly guessing 'Shane Warne' with the reach around yet failing to recognise 'Ricky Ponting's thumb'...his answer of 'Kevin Pietersen' did, however, have his teammates in hysterics.

Last edited:

Slow Love™

International Captain

The first woman to make the Australian ODI IX had to put up with a fair degree of ***ual harrasment. But though she did her best to put on a brave face and endure, this time enough was enough and shortly after this snap was taken, she became the second person wearing ultra sheer thigh-highs to knock the Aussie captain's block off.

Slow Love™

International Captain

To get the best results from his Advanced Hair treatment, Punter needed real human hair - lots of it. But even after harvesting his own body, he still needed more. And his team-mates seemed to have plenty in places they didn't seem to need it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

After his more-than-dissapointing experience with Slow Love the night before, Ponting was getting desperate.

:@ :p