• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LBW Outside the line

Dravid

International Captain
I did get owned by Neil, but I know what a in swinger and a off spinner is, so don't think I'm stupid. I was being sarcastic

Dravid

International Captain
No point in getting into an arguement about me knowing what an inswinger is, so lets just end it here.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
LOL at Dravid getting owned.

As for the original post, this is actually a very good point. It would certainly make the game a bit more bowler friendly.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Nah, it was the last test match I watched last year.
Haha, keep forgetting its 07. We had so many roads last year, something like this would definitely make a bowler's job a tad bit easier. That said, I'm not 100% behind this, but its something to think about.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, keep forgetting its 07. We had so many roads last year, something like this would definitely make a bowler's job a tad bit easier. That said, I'm not 100% behind this, but its something to think about.
Probably, plus we started off with a road this year too (SA/Ind).

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
LOL @ Dravid....

anywho.. i was of the opinion that the pitched outside leg rule was brought in to stop negative bowling?? or was that something else???