• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC and the WICC

LA ICE-E

State Captain
should it have merged together? there's positives and negatives like more countries are now playing womens cricket and all....but it doesn't create half the money of what their counter part produces.....i think sinces its under one board now players should get the same about of salary as the men so its not being ***ist but on the other hand again it doesnt produce as much money as the men's....i think it should have stays seperate but were like associate organization like the wnba and nba

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
LA ICE-E said:
should it have merged together? there's positives and negatives like more countries are now playing womens cricket and all....but it doesn't create half the money of what their counter part produces.....i think sinces its under one board now players should get the same about of salary as the men so its not being ***ist but on the other hand again it doesnt produce as much money as the men's....i think it should have stays seperate but were like associate organization like the wnba and nba

Go to bed you welk.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
LA ICE-E said:
Men generate the money, therefore men should get paid. Any money generated by women's cricket should go to them.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
silentstriker said:
Men generate the money, therefore men should get paid. Any money generated by women's cricket should go to them.
that's why should it be differet oranizations that pay them? because the same organization should pay both male & female the same but if it was like before and the female made less money and therefore the organization would have less money so players got paid less....now the oranization has money so both should get it...so i think it would have been better being seperate organizations but being associates at the same time....