• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Future of indian bowling

krishnavamshi24

Cricket Spectator
what do u think abt Piyush chawla,munaf patel,VRV singh,sreesanth and do u think Ajit agarkar will be able to stand in the team with them and thier is abid nabi the bowler from jk who is also in reckoning

Nishant

International 12th Man
Ajit agarkar has done fine for india iMO... i think its probably the bowlers like pathan who have let india down. About 2 to 3 months ago...if u had asked me about the future of indian bowling, i would have said that its great. But, now, i'm not so sure. They all seem to have potential...but then it just stops there!

krishnavamshi24

Cricket Spectator
Hey bro with irfan u cant say so

Irfan pathan well i guess he is gem of an bowler as i say a once in generation type i wouldn't dare to compare with wasim akram so quickly but yes he has got all the potential to live up to the tag as "WASIM AKRAM 2" and with him around i would'nt say the future is bleak..............as one of our mates here says so

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If Irfan Pathan is your 'gem' of a bowler, than the future is not merely bleak - it doesn't exist at all.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
krishnavamshi24 said:
he is once in a generation kind buddy give him respect atleast u cant bowl half good as he can so shut up
The fact that I can come close to bowling half as well as he can says a lot more about him than me. Especially considering I don't bowl at all.

Nishant

International 12th Man
krishnavamshi24 said:
he is once in a generation kind buddy give him respect atleast u cant bowl half good as he can so shut up

Chill...chill! I guess ur a really big pathan fan. What silentstriket is trying to say is that pathan is not bowling well at all lately. Hence, if our bowling attack depends on a person like pathan at the moment, we have huge problems! TBH, i kinda agree with him!

Nishant

International 12th Man
With all honesty, i would like to see pathan dropped for a few matches...get zaheer into the team for a few mtches!

krishnavamshi24

Cricket Spectator
hey nishi

agreed buddy that he aint bowling as well as he used to but this guy doubtin the capablities of irfy is pathetic especially a guy who admits he never bowled :laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
krishnavamshi24 said:
agreed buddy that he aint bowling as well as he used to but this guy doubtin the capablities of irfy is pathetic especially a guy who admits he never bowled :laugh:
Have you ever scored a fifty international cricket? If you haven't, then you clearly can't judge Suresh Raina and say he should be dropped.

In fact, you can never have any opinions about any international cricketer unless you've played in an international match.