• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the 15-22 of October

Dravid

International Captain
This is the first time I've read a CW award thread after all the time I have been on Cricket Web and I must say...it's a great idea.

archie mac

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
I thought this one ended with the umpire asking him "where to", and the answer being "in between me and the bowler". That could've been a Fred Trueman story though!
This one was told by Ian Brayshaw, but you are right they tend to get mixed up over time

archie mac

International Coach
Dravid said:
This is the first time I've read a CW award thread after all the time I have been on Cricket Web and I must say...it's a great idea.
Thanks we love some positive feedback :happy:

Just to remind everyone, we would love for another member to join the Awards team

Dravid

International Captain
I wouldn't mind joining since I have started to spend a lot of my free time on Cricket Web, but I would like to win an award first since I won't be able to win an award after I join, or will I?

archie mac

International Coach
Dravid said:
I wouldn't mind joining since I have started to spend a lot of my free time on Cricket Web, but I would like to win an award first since I won't be able to win an award after I join, or will I?
Marc has won a couple of awards, Skull, Sobers and Greigy (which he gave to himself:D)

archie mac

International Coach
Dravid said:
Then sure I wouldn't mind joining. Fill me in the details if you want me in.

Great, on the first page you will see my email address, send me one and I will put you to work:cool:

Dravid

International Captain
Hotmail acting really gay right now, and not letting me send e-mails. Added you to MSN however.

luffy

International Captain
Instead of sending an email to whoever should just have a look at the milestones thread.